If you’re planning a trip with the family to Edinburgh at Easter, we’ve put together a short list of Edinburgh ideas for your stay to help our Craigwell Cottage guests who are travelling with 2 children.
- Edinburgh Zoo – book tickets in advance to see the pandas as it can be busy on the day
- National Museum of Scotland – particularly the Build It exhibition
- Camera Obscura – make sure you have a camera as there are lots of opportunities for fun photographs
- Cannonball House – Gelateria – in the basement of the restaurant on Castlehill just before you get to the castle
- Edinburgh Castle – again, book tickets in advance to skip the queues and if you’re interested in seeing Stirling Castle as well the 3 day Explorer Pass might be of interest
- It’s Edinburgh International Science Festival time, so you’ll have plenty there to experience too
- We love to visit the Royal Botanic Gardens Edinburgh at any time of year, but spring is always a special treat
What would you add?
If you’d like to stay in the centre of Edinburgh at Easter, take a look at our availability calendar Book Now to find our remaining available dates.